Archive for December 24th, 2011
When I came home yesterday a Christmas gift was left on the front porch from one of my readers here at Overmanwarrior’s Wisdom. It was a large tin can filled with a multitude of presents which was a pleasant surprise after a rather difficult day topped off with a cold ride in the rain on my motorcycle. I had gotten caught without my rain suit and it was raining hard just days before Christmas, so my cloths were soaked to the bone. So as typical on such days I undress on the front porch so my wet cloths don’t ruin my wife’s carpet and hardwood floors inside the house, and that’s when my wife showed me the present.
Inside were a number of wonderful presents and cards for both my wife and I, but one of the gifts jumped out at me in particular. It was a DVD of the documentary film Agenda: Grinding America Down by Curtis Browers which won Best Film at the Jubilee Film Festival in 2010. It surprised me that I hadn’t heard about this film because it covers much of the content I’ve written about here at Overmanwarrior’s Wisdom, which is the history of the communist movement in the United States and how many factions instigated by the Soviet Union KGB in the 1950’s and 1960’s sought to dismantle American culture from within. Here is one of my many articles about this very important topic.
I immediately watched Agenda and found it compelling and consistent with my own observations. I realized long ago that the sudden rise in the divorce rate, the ignorance of our youth, the rise in the welfare culture, the focus on sexuality, race relations, and feminism were suspiciously coordinated, and I have resisted, analyzed, and come to virtually the same conclusions as Bowers did in his very good film which you can see a preview of below:
One of the most potent aspects of that film was the revelation of the 45 communist goals outlined in the book The Naked Communist that Bowers learned about in a Communist USA meeting he attended at Berkley University in 1992. A lot of people don’t know that there is a very strong communist party in the United States and they have been around for much of the 20th century. As I have reported here even Ronald Reagan petitioned to be a member of the communist party in his youthful days, till he grew older and wiser. Read that article here:
But people don’t see communism in America because it is not part of their static patterns. Culturally, America sees itself as the opposite of any communist country, but that is partly by design. I have studied social cultures my entire life, so much so that I intended fully to become an archeologist or anthropologist in my life profession, and in 1992 while I learned that communism and smaller degrees of socialism was quite alive and well in modern America at many meetings that I like Bowers attended, I decided to dedicate my time and energy to not studying why cultures from the past failed, but I would apply my studies to preserving the American culture that I saw being destroyed in front of my eyes while it was still alive. To understand what I mean by static patterns refer to this article on the subject:
The communist party in the United States was set up by the KGB during the Cold War had a two pronged plan to defeat America in that war. They planned to spend America into oblivion with the nuclear arms and space race, but while we were following rockets to the stars and sending men to the moon to beat the Soviet Union, KGB agents and sleeper cells were being established within the United States to destroy American culture from within. This is difficult for many people to see who only look at their own lives and the small part they play in American existence. But if you look at American culture with the big eyes of an archeologist outside the static patterns of normalcy it is easy to see how Communist USA has slowly over time accomplished many of the goals they set out to do way back in 1958. The list that Bowers addressed in the film Agenda is shown below for your convenience. As you look over the list consider what roll you have played in helping to make it possible and don’t lie to yourself and believe that the below information is a part of some radical conspiracy theory. Every one of these items is listed in the book The Naked Communist and has been routinely discussion in communist groups within the United States since the 50’s.
The following is the list of Communist goals contained in The Naked Communist 1958:
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces.
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums.
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture—education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand or treat.
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity, masturbation and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use “united force” to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike.
If you’d like to know more, see my article on The Ten Planks of Communism here:
As you read that list dear reader you are probably asking yourself, “how did I not see this?” Well, there were a lot of other exciting things happening that took up our attention. Chuck Yeager broke the sound barrier in the Bell X1 in 1947, 11 years before the book The Naked Communist was released. The Soviet Union knew once they got a glimpse of American ingenuity breaking the sound barrier that they could not beat the United States on the front end directly, so they had to defeat what Americans thought of themselves from within and destroy the entire concept of Americanism. You can read more about this period of time here:
Most people think of war in terms of bullets and violence, but that is not the case. Sun Tzu author of The Art of War says distinctly that “it is best to defeat those who are already defeated.” And the Soviet Union played this game with the long view of culture in mind. While America fought the Soviet Union with rockets, military, and Ronald Reagan bravado, the Soviet Union fought America with the feint of keeping up with the United States with all those topics, but knew they would lose in the end, so they sought to destroy American culture itself.
Enemies of America have done to the United States culture what scientists have done to a frog in experiments involving hot water. If a scientist puts a frog into scalding hot water, the frog will of course struggle and attempt to jump out. But if the frog is put into water at room temperature and the heat is gradually turned up slowly, the frog will stay in the water comfortably for a long time, until of course it’s too late. The gradual heat of the water will slowly rob the life of the frog till its muscles no longer work and it cannot escape. Defeating a culture is the same kind of thing and the Soviet Union knew this. They knew Americans would always fight and would beat them in a head on fight, so slowly over time communists have sought to dismantle what American Culture is so that the defeat of America will come not from China, Russia, Cuba or any other place of rampant communism, but it will come from college professors, school teachers, politicians, and media producers educated at the institutions the communists controlled as established in The Naked Communist.
But fret not dear reader, America is not gone yet, and the ideas that made it great will live on. It takes people like Curtis Bowers to make films like Agenda to teach how we arrived at this point in time. And I can speak for myself, I write here everyday so that American culture can be preserved and all those of you who are reading this that have forgotten what being an American is, can relearn. That’s why I write articles like this one:
I write here everyday to restore America and to counter the efforts of the pretentious communist academics of which our current president is a proud member. But it’s not just him; there are thousands upon thousands of these communist sympathizers functioning right out in the open these days. And I plan to be their worst nightmare in the years to come. Even if through the NDAA Act these communist lovers gain control of websites like this one, I am currently writing books that will compete directly with the propaganda they have inflicted upon our culture like The Naked Communist and Rules for Radicals. So the game is not up for America. We are learning that we have been scammed, and the wrath of that realization will be one of great anger. Right now it’s embarrassment, but as the truth comes out, it will evolve into anger and America will overcome this enemy from within. Hopefully this will be peaceful in a battle of ideas. But if the communist types with all their various names continue to stomp all over the United States Constitution I will promise that violence will be assured for their kind. Because our future under communist philosophy will look something like this–remember the frog.
So take head my dear American reader. Yes, communist have infiltrated our culture and has successfully destroyed much. But there are a lot of people who are waking up, and fans of this website, Glenn Beck, Alex Jones, and filmmakers like Curtis Bowers are starting to turn the strategy of the communists against them. After all, it worked for them against us, so the same can be used against them to destroy the communist culture. The difference between American traditional culture and communist culture is that their culture is built upon lies, and ours is built on history and in the game of culture building, America will always beat the lie of communism. It might take a little time, but the healing process is already beginning, which is evident in the very good film, Agenda: Grinding America Down.
SEE THE WORLD THROUGH HOFFMAN LENSES:
Written by overmanwarrior
December 24, 2011 at 12:00 am
Posted in Action, Archeology, Ayn Rand, Budget problems, Citizen Kane, Communisim, Computers, Congress, Conservative politics, Creative Writing, Drama, Education, Fahrenkamp, Feminisim, Finance, Gas Prices, Gay Rights, Glenn Beck, Guilt, Hippie Scum, Immigration, Islamic, Jewish, Justice, Literature, Muslim Brotherhood, Mystery, National Debt, Nature, Organized Labor, Policial Science, Political Theroy, Politics, Progressive, Regulations, Religion, Rich Hoffman, School levy, Science, Social Networking, Socialists, Space, Taxes, Teacher Unions, The Delphi Technique, The Symposium of Justice, Transportation, Uncategorized, Union, Wailing Wall, writing
Tagged with 10th Amendment, 700 WLW, ACLU cases, Agenda: Grinding Down America, Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand, Down the Rabbit Hole, education, education funding, Free Will, George Soros, Glenn Beck, Illegal Immigration, institutionalism, Lebanon Schools, overmanwarrior, philosophy, President Obama, Rich Hoffman, Senate Bill 5, Stacy Schuler, Stupid in America, Tides Foundation story of stuff Rich Hoffmn overmanwarrior.com communist education policy, western arts, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance