“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism, but under the name of liberalism, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation without ever knowing how it happened”. – Norman Thomas Socialist Candidate for President of the United States 1944.
I hate to say I’m right, but I am. For those who have wondered if my many articles about communist infiltration of public schools, labor unions and the Democratic Party in general were inflammatory, and over-the-top—now you understand how right I was and how wrong you were. The plot all along in America was for the prophesy proclaimed by Norman Thomas so many years ago to come to pass. Small “c” communism was always the plan and it wore the mask of socialism to make it seem more appealing. The evidence is overwhelmingly obvious and beyond refute. But what is more disgusting for many is that they will soon learn that it is communism that is also behind the Muslim Brotherhood—which uses religious ideology to mask the economic desire to fully spread communism to every corner of the planet—especially in the tribal nature Middle East. I started to cover this in a recent article which can be seen by CLICKING HERE. Further proof can be seen in the following video.
Didn’t see that on the American news networks, did you? Yet there it is.
Even European media deeply troubled by the radical amount of Muslim extremists so prevalent in the many nations of the European Union are seeing the comparisons which should have always been clear from the outset. While studying the behavior of the Muslim Brotherhood a German media group finally started to connect the dots centering on “The Project” a 20-year-old document established to take over the Western world with a strategy eerily similar to the Communist Manifesto, also covered previously at this site. Apparently, this is the first time any German media outlet has ever told the truth about the global hegemonic aspirations of the Muslim Brotherhood, and its resemblance to Nazism, Communism, and other totalitarian political movements.
Again, from Frontline magazine they state, “one might be led to think that if international law enforcement authorities and Western intelligence agencies had discovered a twenty-year old document revealing a top-secret plan developed by the oldest Islamist organization with one of the most extensive terror networks in the world to launch a program of “cultural invasion” and eventual conquest of the West that virtually mirrors the tactics used by Islamists for more than two decades, that such news would scream from headlines published on the front pages and above the fold of the New York Times, Washington Post, London Times, Le Monde, Bild, and La Repubblica.
“If that’s what you might think, you would be wrong.
“In fact, such a document was recovered in a raid by Swiss authorities in November 2001, two months after the horror of 9/11. Since that time information about this document, known in counterterrorism circles as “The Project”, and discussion regarding its content has been limited to the top-secret world of Western intelligence communities. Only through the work of an intrepid Swiss journalist, Sylvain Besson of Le Temps, and his book published in October 2005 in France, La conquête de l’Occident: Le projet secret des Islamistes (The Conquest of the West: The Islamists’ Secret Project), has information regarding The Project finally been made public. One Western official cited by Besson has described The Project as “a totalitarian ideology of infiltration which represents, in the end, the greatest danger for European societies.”
“Rather than focusing on various terrorist groups or organizations, the use of terror falls into a multiplicity of options available to progressively infiltrate, confront, and eventually establish Islamic domination over the West.” Tactics and techniques are among the many recommendations made in The Project, drafted in 1982 when tensions and terrorist activities in the Middle East were still very nascent. The Project is extremely discerning for outlining the bulk of Islamist action, whether by “moderate” Islamist organizations or outright terror groups, over the past two decades. Investigate various Islamic organizations such as CAIR, ISNA, ICNA, Muslim Brotherhood in key agencies our government like DHS, DOJ, DOD. Research Socialist/Communist influence in Muslim countries during WWII and the two will be found to be jointly aligned. Below are the intentions outlined by The Project which can be seen active in the modern age and at the core of the current caliphate movement surrounding the Mediterranean Sea area cultures.
- Networking and coordinating actions between likeminded Islamist organizations;
- Avoiding open alliances with known terrorist organizations and individuals to maintain the appearance of “moderation”;
- Infiltrating and taking over existing Muslim organizations to realign them towards the Muslim Brotherhood’s collective goals;
- Using deception to mask the intended goals of Islamist actions, as long as it doesn’t conflict with shari’a law;
- Avoiding social conflicts with Westerners locally, nationally or globally, that might damage the long-term ability to expand the Islamist powerbase in the West or provoke a lash back against Muslims;
- Establishing financial networks to fund the work of conversion of the West, including the support of full-time administrators and workers;
- Conducting surveillance, obtaining data, and establishing collection and data storage capabilities;
- Putting into place a watchdog system for monitoring Western media to warn Muslims of “international plots fomented against them”;
- Cultivating an Islamist intellectual community, including the establishment of think-tanks and advocacy groups, and publishing “academic” studies, to legitimize Islamist positions and to chronicle the history of Islamist movements;
- Developing a comprehensive 100-year plan to advance Islamist ideology throughout the world;
- Balancing international objectives with local flexibility;
- Building extensive social networks of schools, hospitals and charitable organizations dedicated to Islamist ideals so that contact with the movement for Muslims in the West is constant;
- Involving ideologically committed Muslims in democratically-elected institutions on all levels in the West, including government, NGOs, private organizations and labor unions;
- Instrumentally using existing Western institutions until they can be converted and put into service of Islam;
- Drafting Islamic constitutions, laws and policies for eventual implementation;
- Avoiding conflict within the Islamist movements on all levels, including the development of processes for conflict resolution;
- Instituting alliances with Western “progressive” organizations that share similar goals;
- Creating autonomous “security forces” to protect Muslims in the West;
- Inflaming violence and keeping Muslims living in the West “in a jihad frame of mind”;
- Supporting jihad movements across the Muslim world through preaching, propaganda, personnel, funding, and technical and operational support;
- Making the Palestinian cause a global wedge issue for Muslims;
- Adopting the total liberation of Palestine from Israel and the creation of an Islamic state as a keystone in the plan for global Islamic domination;
- Instigating a constant campaign to incite hatred by Muslims against Jews and rejecting any discussions of conciliation or coexistence with them;
- Actively creating jihad terror cells within Palestine;
- Linking the terrorist activities in Palestine with the global terror movement;
- Collecting sufficient funds to indefinitely perpetuate and support jihad around the world;
Most of the radical Islamic groups rising to power all over the world who are involved with the Muslim Brotherhood have under their masks of religion the political philosophy communism at its back. They are following the playbook of The Project to implement their strategy.
There will never be peace in the Middle East so long as the masses are following communism and specifically The Project designed by the Muslim Brotherhood to destroy the Western world. At the heart of every matter are beliefs like the ones above, and behind those strategies is the old foe of communism that wears the mask of Islam like a mask to penetrate western societies featuring capitalism as a Trojan horse to get behind enemy lines to destroy those cultures. There is no mistake in the intentions. Any group that does not discuss this Muslim objective is purposely participating.
When it is wondered why the popular media gives a free pass to Islamic terrorism, but chooses to chastise Christian and other religions—it is because they are following the teachings of The Project
. Like the communist threat of yesteryear where the hazard was identified by name, it now wears the mask of Islam to hide its vile conquest of capitalism and the freedoms of the West. The situation is further exacerbated by the large number of organizations that have a difficult time discussing the evils of ISIS (ISIL) and the events of turmoil centering around the Middle East with everything but the truth. The problems in the Middle East are not as complicated as everyone pretends. The reason is that behind all the actions of the aggressors is a push for communism. The complication comes from trying to explain the irrationality of the Middle East without talking about communism—which is impossible. It is the reason why nobody is given the real story of what is going on behind the Palestinian HAMAS, the greater efforts of the Muslim Brotherhood, and ISIS—because they are all groups advocating communism with the same bravado as the Bolsheviks did in Russia during 1917. Marxism and communism were inventions of Germany, and during World War I it was they who lost the Middle East ally of the Turks causing great trouble with resolutions given to them by the Treaty of Versailles. Germans sent communists to Russia to overthrow that land from the previous Tsarist regime. After World War I Germans and Russians under communist command did the same in the Middle East and the result to this day are the Muslim Brotherhood and all their offshoots. Using Islam, they have hid their intentions of communism behind the face of a religion following the Quran. But now dear reader you know otherwise—and it is best that you began to take action to fight it off. Now you know how they have arrived in your life and can take action to remove them—decisively.
But do not make the mistake again that what I am telling you is over-the-top and inflammatory—don’t wait for a magic moment to confirm these results. Because there isn’t any time. Act now, or find them at your doorstep with haste. When they arrive, they will not show mercy. Communists—unlike Muslims—do not recognize individuals. They only serve the collective whether that collective is dedicated to Allah, or economic theories—it is all the same.